Featured Playlist of the Month!
Each month one of our awesome instructors will be featuring his/her favorite playlist with class profile. Hope you all enjoy!
April: Katelyn’s Killer Ride!
Hi Everyone! Check out my playlist of the month; “High Numbers with a Pyramid in the Middle”! I like to keep the ride interesting with a lot of variety and creative moves, both in and out of the saddle! This is not a ride for the faint of heart…high numbers all over those computers keeping the heart rates high as well! Hope to see you in class soon!
- Faster, Matt Nathanson- Warm up and stretch, light to moderate tension, seated quick legs, find baseline gear
- Tonight is the Night, Outasight- Keep warming those legs. Standing run, moderate tension 85-90 RPM
- Brokenhearted, Karmin- Intervals 30 seconds seated, 30 Seconds standing overhand grip
- Kiss You, One Direction- Rolling Hills, adding heavy tension on the chorus, push and pull those legs!
- It’s Time, Imagine Dragons- Pyramid Drill, going up the pyramid seated to standing add 15 seconds every time you stand to a plateau at one minute 15 seconds at the top seated intervals are always 15 seconds
- On Top of the World, Imagine Dragons- Pyramid Drill going down, decrease by 15 on the standing interval, seated interval is always 15 seconds, legs are quick at the bottom.
- Burning Up, Nick Carter- Isolation drill, seated, light to Moderate tension. Keep that upper body stiff and those legs really quick. 110-115 RPMs for entire song
- Madness, Muse- Seated climb, starting with moderate tension adding 1-2 gears every 45 seconds last 45 seconds standing climb pound those pedals into the next song
- Sweeter, Gavin Degraw- Standing Climb heavy tension adding 1 gear every minute
- Troublemaker, Olly Murs- Adding some fun and movement. Creep and slide front to back moderate to heavy tension, 85 RPM with mixed length intervals Feel the butt Burn!
- Now or Never, Outasight- Accelerations, moderate tension, accelerate by 5 RPMs as song build to Chorus, explode as fast as you can on the chorus breaking away from the pack!
- Mr. Saxobeat, Alexandra Stan- Crazy intervals, mixed speeds, tensions, and handlebar positions while seated and standing
- Viva La Vida, Coldplay- Seated climb, heavy tension increase by 1 gear every 45 seconds. Push and Pull those pedals
- I Love It, Icono Pop- Seated tempo Drill. Start with moderate tension 85-90 RPM add one gear every 45 seconds while maintaining 85-90 RPM
- Hey Porsche, Nelly- Power Leg, gear 13-15, seated push left leg 20 seconds, standing run for ten seconds seated push right leg 20 seconds, standing run 10 seconds repeat to end
- I wanna Go, Britney Spears- Jumps alternating 8 count and 4 count intervals moderate tension
- Payphone, Maroon 5- Ladder Drill, seated and standing building by 15 seconds for every interval add one gear when seated
- Heart Skips a Beat, Olly Murs- Cool down and stretch. Back to baseline. Cruisin’ to the finish line!