Featured Playlist of the Month!
Each month one of our awesome instructors will be featuring his/her favorite playlist with class profile. Hope you all enjoy!
February: Jody’s Valentine’s Day Ride
This month’s VIDEO playlist is all about the love and comes from Jody, designed specifically for Valentines Day. This class profile has a hill/flat/hill/flat core with a lot of hugs & kisses sprinkled within, in the form of jumps, isolations & intervals!
- Crazy in Love, Beyonce- Warm-up
- Love you Like a Love Song, Selina Gomez- Intervals
- I Kissed a Girl, Katy Perry- Jumps
- Love Somebody, Maroon 5- seated rolling hills
- I Miss You, Blink 182- Stand with heavy resistance. Seated sprints at chorus
- Interstate Love Song, Stone Temple Pilots- hill, in and out of the saddle
- Single Ladies, Beyonce- 90 rpm and increase speed every 30 seconds
- I Will Wait, Mumford and Son- Super heavy hill
- International Love, Pitbull- Isolations
- With or Without You, U2- 3 Minute seated climb, then 10 second jumps on a hill
- DJ Got Us Falling in Love, Usher- Stand with seated intervals
- Love Will Never Do, Janet Jackson- Leg drills
- Cupid’s Choke Hold, Gym Class Heroes- Tabata
- Hello, I Love You, The Doors- Seated. Add a gear when Jim says, “Hello”
- What’s Love Got to Do With It, Tina Turner- Seated with standing breakaways
- Could You Be Loved?, Bob Marley- Cool down and stretch