Featured Playlist of the Month!
Each month one of our awesome instructors will be featuring his/her favorite playlist with class profile. Hope you all enjoy!
April: Amy’s “All About You” Ride
My husband and I welcomed the new addition to our family at the end of January– a sweet baby girl, Molly. We’re loving parenthood and enjoying every moment with her! I am thrilled to be back from maternity leave and adding spinning into my life again. This class is all about working out to fun music, burning some serious calories and making the hour all about YOU!
- Hey Brother, Avicii- Warm up & stretch
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love, Usher (feat. Pitbull)- Continue to warm up. Rotate between the seat & position 3… let’s add on gears as we go!
- Beat It, Michael Jackson- Rolling hills. Start off seated, at the chorus add on those gears, take it up to position 3 and push through the resistance
- Pompeii, Bastille- Seated sprint, hold your speed between 90-120 RPM’s—fast legs!
- Catch My Breath, Kelly Clarkson- Start off seated with moderate resistance, burst out of your saddle at the chorus and increase your speed.
- Good Golly, Miss Molly, Little Richard- (I had to throw this one in!) Let’s run it out off the seat and focus on maintaining great form for the entire song while adding gears.
- Happy, Pharell Williams- Seated climb with bursts of speed at the chorus.
- You Wreck Me Baby, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Hold 80-90 RPM’s the entire song, rotating between the seat and position 3 every 15 seconds
- Runaway Baby, Bruno Mars- Seated sprint, hold your speed between 90-120 RPM’s. Keep it quick!
- The Monster, Eminem (Feat. Rihanna)- Seated with moderate resistance on the saddle with Rihanna and Position 3 with heavy resistance with Eminem.
- Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy), Big & Rich- Heavy climb, working on your strength and pushing through the resistance.
- Raise Your Glass, Pink- This is on of my favorite spinning songs! Start off seated with moderate resistance, burst out of your saddle at the chorus and increase your speed.
- Everybody Talks, Neon Trees- Seated sprint, hold your speed between 90-120 RPM’s.
- Sweet Child O’ Mine, Guns N’ Roses- This is a FUN six minutes! We’ll mix it up… First 2 minutes is a seated climb, then 2 minutes of heavy jumps and finish up with some sprints.
- Club Can’t Handle Me, Flo Rida (Feat. David Guetta)- Seated sprint, one last chance to burn some calories, give it all you’ve got!
- Royals, Lorde- Cool down and stretch